Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who are you?

I have some faithful readers who repeatedly visit my blog from strange areas, and I don't know who you are. I have someone from Moscow, who has visited at least three times, including twice in the past week. I recently had someone from Germany, Mulheim to be exact. That right people, I can tell.

Another one that baffles me is the constant visitor from Penticton, B.C. I can't think of anyone I know from there. Facebook ppicks me up as being from Spruce Grove, which is rather annoying. Then I can't tell if someone from Spruce Grove is actually visiting, or if it's just me. Where the heck is Spruce Grove anyway? Someone from Beverly Hills, California visited a week ago. That one baffled me.

Somebody arrived on my blog from Cranbrook be searching for Pita Wrapbit and calories. I like that they were probably searching for a diet or something, and they got "OMG I MISS PITA WRAPBIT!!!" I really do, you know. When are you opening your Jasper chapter?

I know that Phoenix, Arizona on Google Chrome is Josh. Hi! He's the only one I've been able to narrow down, even with his constant jumping around. Some others that confuse me, the Alaska Peninsula, Manchester and a few others.

The meaning for all this, reveal yourselves, please! You visit, read, take multiple visits, so leave some comments, alright? Love you long time.

Anyway. I had a chat with one of the Fitzhugh owners who has a camera shop today. It was great. He gave me a quick flash lesson and I'm off to the rodeo to try not to piss off the bulls to re-enact this (seriously, are these people surprised when this shit happens?). Josh and I finally got a real chat tonight. We've both been insanely busy so the skype chatting has been pretty thin.

I have much to report but I unfortunately have to get to work. I'll express how much I hate rodeos later. But seriously you guys, leave comments, k?

Love,
Annalee.

2 comments:

  1. I think I might know why you're listed as a visitor from Spruce Grove. It's probably because that's where the ISP is billing for the account. For example, I'm in Phoenix right now, but the traffic feed lists me as a visitor from Tempe, where ASU is based -- and where the connection I'm using is billed.

    It might explain why you're getting some funky places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I see you being from Tempe now! The spruce Grove is definitely me though, or else I have a really avid fan. Which I would be okay with.

    ReplyDelete