Friday, August 20, 2010

Mittens

It's mitten weather here in Jasper. Since I woke up this morning the weather has improved from 5 C to 10 C. The smoke from B.C.'s five billion fires is blocking out the sun and destroying my summer. Thanks jerks.

I got a call from Dad last night. He was surprised to find I was struggling to put my pjs on while holding the phone with the other side. He asked why I was putting my pjs on and I was like uh, Dad, it's 10:30! He was a little tipsy and chatty. We talked for awhile. I miss him. He's having a big garage sale this weekend, hopefully cleaning out the barn!

I took photos at the rodeo last night. After my photography lesson I got some awesome photos of the bucking horses. While I hate rodeo sports, I do love being around horses in any capacity. The barrel racing made me miss my horse so much. I really wish I could board him here. I mentioned that to Dad and he asked me how much it would cost and got a little excited, but it just isn't financially feasible for either of us. I wish my horsey was around so I had something to do.
With the weather so cold I guess my weekend is going to be all work no fun. Although my assignments this weekend kinda rock. I have the rodeo, and the Robson Valley Music Festival in Dunster. It should be great. Hopefully I can post some photos one of these days, but check out the Fitzhugh for my stuff this week.

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment