Saturday, August 28, 2010

All the survivors

I'm having a lazy day. Last night I got sick after a few glasses of wine last night and I still feel crappy today. Not fun. Therefore I spent the morning in bed, Skyping with Josh. It's funny how with Skype we've managed to do everyday things. Like on Thursday night I ended up drinking wine and having an awesome time with him and his friend Ian. The next morning wasn't so much fun though. I forgot how much I hate being hungover.

The furnace in the house I live in is INSANE. I'm always cold, but holy, I'm boiling! It's going to be a good winter then!

Now I'm getting some new music, and I am largely disappointed. I got some Dragonette, AFI and Metric. So far the Metric is good, the AFI makes me want to puke more. To the point that I gave up picking which songs I want on my iPod, because the answer is NONE. Dragonette is alright. But seriously, what is happening with new music today? When I was younger I'd spend the day searching for new music and actually yield some results, but I'm coming up with nothing here. Feel free to offer any suggestions, dear readers.

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment