Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Busy busy busy

Ahhh, such a gloriously busy week we have just started (Yes, I know it's Wednesday but I'm on a weekly newspaper schedules thank you very much!). We're trying to bank some stories because our interim editor, Larry, is going to Vancouver in a few weeks. What this means it that I get to write like a billion stories. Eeeee! I love busy-ness.

In other news, I'm off to Calgary this weekend for a little vacation. I don't have a lot of money, but I'm going anyways. I'm feeling really home sick this week, so it will be nice to see Ally and everyone. Tina and J-pighs have the afternoon off on Saturday, so I'm really looking forward to drinking wine with them! I haven't seen Tina in months. I'm missing Josh a lot. He's in North Carolina for the week until he flies to Phoenix to start his very exciting new life at Arizona State!

Hopefully I will be able to start saving money soon. Stupid student loans really screwed me. All of that money would have gone to my Josh fund. I would have been halfway to a plane ticket already. It's so frustrating to have no way to get to him. Argh!

I'm still recovering from my hike. My legs are sore, but it was so much fun, and so worth it. I want to do the Valley of the Five Lakes and the Cavell Meadows before the summer ends. Both of those are fairly popular, so I should be able to do them myself without getting eaten by bears. Whether I can do it without getting lost, however, is a different problem entirely. But I'm looking forward to attempting it!

So besides being busy and missing my Josh, I have been cleaning and laundering and messing it all up again. I sure do love my little house. It's very comfortable, but I would accept a donation of a couch.

Anyway, it's my lunch break. I might have a bit of KD before I head back.

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment