Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ladies, no gentlemen

I had so much freaking fun in Calgary with my best friends! Eeee. We haven't hung out with no boys around in so long. It was epic.

On Saturday I crawled out of bed and headed up to Airdrie to see Tash. We went window shopping at Cross Iron Mills mall. I nearly bought hermit crabs. They sell them at a little kiosk, and you can get them the coolest painted shells! I will get one some day! You have to buy two so they can have a little buddy because they are really social. It was a bit of a ridiculous purchase, considering I need an oil change so I kept myself from splurging. Tasha bought me some awesome lace tights and a caramel apple. She rocks.

After that I picked up Jess and she took me up the Calgary Tower for freeeee. She tried to force me to walk on the glass floor but I refused. Then we went and picked up Sam Hanna, who I haven't seen in at leasta year. We tried to find this shirt Tasha had that I liked, but were unsuccessful. Then we dropped Sam off and went for dinner at Olive Garden. After we went to Ally's and the insanity began. We all got ready and argued over my outfit. Tasha and Jess said they weren't going to drink, but that is generally unacceptable when you are around Ally and I. They were easily convinced.

We ended up at Back Alley because Rick was supposed to go there. He did not. But we had just a ridiculous time. After we went and got pizza, and because I'm an idiot I held everyone up because the last time I got in a cab with my deliciously ranch-covered pizza I dropped it face down in the car. The driver was unimpressed. While we were getting out pizza this psycho girl started calling us all hoes. It was pretty hilarious.

The drive home was beautiful as usual. I stopped and took a picture at Tangle Creek finally. When I'm not so lazy I'll put it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment