Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cupcake

My story list for this week is a bit aggrevating. Almost everything on the 15 item list is to happen over the weekend or on Monday. So from yesterday till tomorrow I'm kind of sitting there, doing nothing. The few stories I was able to do this week are already done. I organized an interview for Monday with a kid who spent the past month in Seattle working for an architectural firm in Seattle, after being turned down by Jasper's sustainable living committee. I have to chase down the other kid who went, but i left a message. It'll all fall into place.

I have a busy weekend. I'm going to Hinton for a skateboard festival, and there's a really cool art exhibit I'm going to check out and hopefully do a feature on the artist.

Next weekend I'm off to Calgs to see Ally for the weekend. I'm going to be totally poor, but I'm determined to go this time. If all I can afford is gas, I'm happy. Oh, and a cupcake from Crave. i read Josh's blog post (I got an advanced copy, I feel so important) and he talked about our stop at the cupcake store, and now I have to go. MMMMMm Princess with chocolate cake and strawberry flavoured icing!

I have feeling if you were able to search the archives of my blog and facebook page, the majority of posts would mention cupcakes in some capacity. I have a problem.

Anyways. I'm on lunch break. I have a whole 35 minutes left. I took my lunch a bit later because I'm having such a boring day. Monday and Tuesday are going to be INSANE though!

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment