Thursday, March 11, 2010

My puppy

After the mass destruction cause by Kya this week, we are finally on the same page. She stays on the porch during the day and waits for me. When I get home I get a big doggy hug. Today I took her for a walk on a trail behind our house, and she loved it. We went for a little jog up and down some bumps on a snowmobile track. Kya sniffed things and tried to chase birds, while I enjoyed the time outside. When we got home she picked the snowballs out from between the pads of her feet. So cute! Now she is quietly sleeping in ball on my floor. I'm so glad I didn't bring her to the pound in my frustration on Tuesday. Now I have the sweetest pet in the world.

Josh is here tomorrow. I can't wait. He's going to get in while I'm at work and pass out so that he can be in top form for the Real McKenzies. Hooray! I got all the ingredients to make him my yummy made up spinach and tomato alfredo sauce. I can't wait. It is like the best dinner ever. 1,000 calories and 79 grams of fat per serving too. Delicious! A once a year meal.

Sarah made some sort of delicious pie and brought it to work. I got back in the afternoon just in time for it, to do some editing. I dropped crums all over Vince's office and made a big mess before I was shunned back to my desk.

I'm making some tacos for dinner tonight. Grey's Anatomy is a re-run, so maybe I'll get to it now. Yum yum!!

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment