Wednesday, March 17, 2010

27, 28 and 32

So I'm going to book my flight from Calgs to Whitehorse tonight. There is a pretty magnificent seat sale on right now with Air North. I love flying Air North because they have delicious ham sandwiches. I am not a ham sanny fan, but for some reason the ones on the planes are SOOO good. Maybe because I'm flying at like 4,000 feet and I am very aware that it could just be my last sandwich ever. 


Now I am not just looking forward to my flight because of the sandwich. Actually, I'm not looking forward to the flight at all, because it will mean that I am leaving Josh for who knows how long after our super-awesome adventure road trip through the U.S. 

I am however looking forward to the adventure. I want to go to California, but I'm not sure if it'll work out. I'd love to put my feet in the ocean, and go to San Francisco. Going to Florida to see Josh's home is a bit too far, so swimming in California will have to do I guess. We're going to discuss it later hopefully, if my internet works, because I want to get things underway so I can book my flight and secure the trip for realsies. Once I have a $230 plane ticket, I am committed. And I can't wait to be committed to this trip! Although maybe I should wait until I am sure about having money. Gah, it's all up in the air-ish. I hate it.

I'm losing hair like it's going out of style today for some reason. It begs the question of whether I brushed my hair or not this morning. I can't remember if I did or not. Gross. 

I discovered that Kya freaking loves playing with a ball the other day. She goes absolutely ape-shit for it. It is the funniest thing ever. Tonight I'm going to take her out to play with it, and hopefully film it if I can do so without laughing. She is crazy. She buries it in the snow, then puts her head in the snow like an ostrich and frantically searches for it. I will definitely film the insanity, it has to be documented. 

Anyway, it's pizza time. 

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment