Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hurrumph.

My Quark crashed this morning, setting off a wave of anger after I was already in a pissy mood because of my continued financial problems. So once again I found myself cursing at a computer that just looks back at me with its little rainbow apple. Mocking me. Bastard. 

One of these days I'm going to go absolutely insane and yell at whoever will listen about the immense superiority of Adobe InDesign. I have already put my two cents in around the office when it comes up, and some day, I will rage in InDesign's honour. So much better. It never crashes, as Adobe products are built for a Mac platform and are much more stable. 

In other news, my crippling financial woes continue. I had enough money to buy my plane ticket but got a call from Kimberley from my bank that i owe them $114. So much for that. It's just one thing after another. I have taken to frantically buying lottery tickets for the growing $41 million lottery that hasn't been won in weeks. It could be ours. I swear. Everything would be so much better. 

Every once in a while I do internet window shopping and just imagine. I can't afford any of it, but I already have a shopping list planned from Urban Outfitters. I want one of their couches and fancy chairs, and possibly some of their yellow curtains with the ruffles that hang like a tacky My Little Pony tail. Ah. How beauitful life could be if everything was from Urban Outfitters.....I already know that I would ship it via Josh in Alaska. One of the advantages that helps overcome the disadvantages of dating an American. The biggest disadvantage being that one of us will have to aquire a Visa to the other's country one of these days. I swear, I'm on it. 

I'd be on it faster but I don't think I like cacti, and he's moving to Pheonix so they are plentiful. I still remember my fateful cacti disaster, when I left Bill, Christoph and the other one who's name I can't remember in the care of my mother over my European holiday and she managed to kill them. Who kills a cactus? I mean really!

My internet is sketchy right now. Time to play some more solitaire on my iPod.

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment