Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting it all under control

So I am finally tackling the giant mountain of stories I have to do this week. My to-do list is 13 items long, and I killed six today. Huzzah!

I have another two pages tomorrow, and hopefully will only have to take one for Friday. Although if I take two Friday then it will be my first week of all double pages. But I don't really care. 

Anywho. I found out I'm getting a huge tax return, so our trip is secured! Josh and i planned it all out yesterday. We're going to drive down to Calgary and Kimberley, staying possibly a night at each. Then we're going to head into Montana and hopefully stay at Katie Davis' house. She was one of the Yukon Quest mushers. Then we want to head into South Dakota, and visit Mount Rushmore and the Black Hills. It has come to my attention that Mount Rushmore is really creepy. This sould be an adventure.

We're hoping that Katie can suggest some more stuff to do for the next few days. Then we have to be in Kansas City on the 27th of May. Josh is a groomsman in a wedding, and the bachelor party is that night. I will be ditched, hopefully with some of his friends. Then the wedding is the 29th. It should be fun!

After that we are going to slowly make our way West again, through the Four Corner States of New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona and Utah. After that we were going to head up to Salt Lake City, where I would fly home, but it occured to us that next to the four corners is Nevada. And you know what's in Nevada?

LAS VEGAS!

That's right, I finally get to go to Vegas! I'm so excited! We're going to do two to three nights there. I texted Ally, and this is how our conversation went:

Me: Wanna go to Vegas with me and Josh?
Ally: Yes. When you going?

And that is why my sister rocks. So hopefully if all goes well we're going to meet up with them from about June 3rd to the 6th, when I'll fly home. This is going to be such a good trip! I'm so excited to spend it with Josh adventuring. I even get to go to the desert and see some cacti. Woohoo!

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment