Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Poor Lilo

There was a moment where I felt a sense of satisfaction in Lindsay Lohan going to jail. It was kind of refreshing for a spoiled brat to finally get what she deserved.

But today when she checked into jail for her 90 day sentence (which she'll probably do 22 days of, but still), I saw a girl about a year older than me living out her most embarrassing moment in the full virew of the public, and I felt really bad for her. I know how I can't stand people knowing when I do something I wish I hadn't. If I were living Lindsay's life right now, I wouldn't get through it. I could not handle what she is going through, so for that I feel bad for her.

It's obvious that her parents are completely incapable of raising children properly. Her Dad was on CNN commenting on her walk into prison like it was a football game.

So, I am now in defense of Lindsay Lohan (after trashing her in a previous blog post), because I know myself I would not be strong enough as a person to publically check myself into prison while millions of people were watching, discussing and criticising me.

Love,
Annalee

No comments:

Post a Comment