Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love you long time

Are your parents still together?
Nope.

Who was the last person to put their arm around you?
I guess Mom, when she hugged me goodbye after Jfest. Actually it was more like she got sick of me and kicked me out of her house because I was being a pain in the ass. At least I got a hug.

What if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
Luckily that was Josh. It would be a fiasco, I imagine.

Have you ever seen the movie The Number 23 starring Jim Carrey? If so, did it freak you out at all?
Haven't seen it.

What were you up to at 11:00 PM last night?
Drunkkkk. Making friends in Jasper!

Does anyone call you baby?
Yea. <3

Are you in a good mood?
I'm pretty lazy, but content at the moment.

Where did you last sleep other than your house?
Mom's house, which is kinda like my house since I still have junk there. So I guess Ally's.

When was the last time you saw your mom?
Last weekend.

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2009?
God no. I was a mess at the beginning of 2009. Now I am unbelieveably happy.

Do you think you will be in a relationship in the next three months?
I already ammmmm.

Are you close with your mother?
She's like my BFF.

Does your head hurt?
It did, but my hangover is wearing off.

Is there any emotion you're trying to avoid right now?
For some reason drinking makes me feel unreasonably guilty the next morning. I would prefer not to feel that.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Awhile, I think.

Does anything hurt on your body?
My feet a bit from wearing my leopardy heels. Ah, the things I go through for fashion.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
hahaha, no, but I did punch Scott once and then he punched a hole in the wall. So I was the cause of a hole in the wall.

What were you doing at 2:00 AM this morning?
Trying to get myself organized for bed I think.

Could you go a day without eating?
Absolutely not. I love food. Meal time is my favourite time.

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
Tons. I don't myself though.

How long does it take you to shower?
Five minutes or so.

Can you do the splits?
Hells no. I am too gangly.

What was the last thing you drank?
Raspberry Crystal Light. Yummm.

How has the week been?
Really good! Busy, with lots of exploring inbetween.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
I don't think so. I am slowly trying to drift closer physically to Josh! 2,500 kilometres behind me from my move to Jasper!

Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
No, he is lovely. I am frustrated we aren't able to see each other for a long time though.

Are you nice to everyone?
I hope so.

Are you wearing any make up right now?
Some from last night I'm sure.

What is the last non-alcoholic drink you had?
Crystal Light...we went over this.

What was the best thing that happened today?
I finally got off my ass and cleaned up my living room, kitchen and bathroom. Still waiting on the willpower to pick the clothes off the floor of my room.

Have any recent regrets?
Nope.

Do you get high a lot?
Nope.

Did you sleep alone last night?
Yes. I miss cuddling/pushing Josh off the bed.

What do you currently hear right now?
Obi Wan Kenobi. The Empire Strikes back, hehehe.

What are/were you doing at twelve this afternoon?
Sleeping. It was lovely. I haven't slept in in months.

Have you ever felt replaced?
I guess so.

Would you prefer a thunderstorm or for it to be snowing?
Thunderstorm, as long as I'm in good company.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
It was awesome! I "worked" aka did a garden tour and ran through the spray from a fire truck. Fun!

If you were offered a shot of whiskey right this second, would you accept?
I'd consider it. I'm not a whiskey drinker though. Now tequila....

Do you think people talk about you?
Sure, I hope it's all good.

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
I think I'm open. I am now. I learned that this spring.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
My eyebrow needs to be re-done, but I'd get my lip if I had to get a new one.

What color is the shirt your wearing right now?
I'm wearing a black dress.

Will this weekend be a good one?
Well it's Sunday, but next weekend is going to be AWESOME. Floating the Bow River, hanging out with Ally, finally chasing down Sam Hanna and Tina, and a long weekend. Can't wait!

What was the last movie you watched?
Cop Out. It kinda sucked. I hate Tracy Morgan. Now I'm watching Star Wars.

Are you excited for anything?
Next weekend!

Is your room messy or clean?
Really messy. I hate it!

Have you ever had someone over without your parents knowing?
Sure, but my mom is like a fox. She's knows everything.

Do you drink ice tea?
Occasionally. I bought some from my neighbours the other day. It was 25 cents, and environmentally friendly, apparently. I like environmentally friendly ice tea...much better than the non-environmentally friendly kind.

What will you do later?
I have to cover a Fred Eaglesmith concert.

Who was the last person to message you?
Josh. Oh wait, that was a text. Tash then.

Is there someone you want to fight?
No. I've found those that deserve things like that get it in the end.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Complained.

What did you do last night?
Drank some wine, watched Breaking Bad, talked to Josh then went out and met some people. It was fun.

If your boyfriend or girlfriend was into drugs, would you care?
I would be awfully confused if Josh randomly decided to start smoking crack or something, so yes, I would care.

What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Prescription refill I think.

Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?
I'm fairly open. hahaha, I just did the 2006 Canadian census to write a column about it, and it didn't kill me. The government wanted to know what I farm, and how many bathrooms my dwelling had. It was pretty deep. I feel like me and old Stephen are pretty tight now.

Are you shy?
Yes, but everyday it gets a little better. I have to be outgoing as a journalist. Getting into this career has changed me a lot.

Do you like being home alone or does it freak you out?
I love alone time, but would like to up my Josh-time.

If you could push one person off of a mountain, who would it be?
Again, I believe in karma! It'll happen on its own!

Do you have any bruises on you?
No, but I have a bug bite on my chest that is really itchy!

How's your mood?
Fantastic. A little hungry though.

Is anything wrong with your eyes?
No?

In the last year have you gotten close to someone you never thought you would?
A random Florida boy living in Alaska, lol.

Are you in a good mood?
YES. We already talked about this!

What is your normal weekend?
I don't know yet, let me settle into Jasper life and I'll let you know.

Do you like to wear sweatpants?
I prefer no pants if I'm lounging, lol.

Are you wearing them right now?
Nope, a little dress.

Ever been to a summer camp?
No.

Who made fun of you last?
I think Cameron was teasing me about something at work on Friday.

Who was the last person in your bed?
I don't know who the last person in there besides me was. hahaha, probably Justin, Ally and Rick.

If someone was running at you with a knife what would you do?
Run away, I hope.

Ever felt like you're not good enough?
I'm sure I have back when I didn't have confidence.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Yea, some drama. I'm over it now though.

Do you miss anyone?
Josh.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Yes.

Does it make you uncomfortable when you receive a compliment?
Kind of. I blush.

When is the next time you'll hug someone?
Probably next weekend when I see Ally, but I really don't schedule these things in.

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to do?
Like, again? Sure. Jump my horse? Hang out with Josh?

Have you ever kissed anyone with a tongue ring?
Yes. Ick. Gross. Foul.

Do you like your life as of now?
I really really love it.

When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember. That's kind of awesome.

How do you feel about the person who text you last?
I love him!

Have you ever driven without a license?
My dad let me drive his truck down the highway once before I got my license. It didn't go well.

How's your heart lately?
Actually it keeps skipping beats. It's really annoying!

What ruined your day today?
hahaha, having to clean up my wine-induced pigsty.

Where would you be at in 5 years?
I don't care, as long as Josh is there.

What are you doing right now?
Watching Star Wars, trying not to eat the fudge I bought for Josh.

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
I don't know...I woke up with the lights on, so clearly not thinking.

Could you cry right now?
I am a great actress. Sure.

Do you hate when people call you when you're sleeping?
Kinda. I'm a pretty light sleeper, it always wakes me up.

Love,
Annalee

No comments:

Post a Comment