Monday, July 26, 2010

Issue 3 on the way

So I have so many photos I've been taking lately, that I can't wait to post, but I try not to scoop myself. I have been shooting bumblebees, rainbows, rivers, basketball players, kids splashing in water from a firetruck, and much more. My rainbow shot didn't get used, and my bear photo did run already!
Hopefully I will have more photos to upload after this week's issue. It's been a crazy week. We have tons of stuff going on, and on Friday our editor is leaving us. I'm not too excited about that, we have a good little work unit going on. I hope the new editor, whenever we get one, is just as fun!

I really, really, really need a new lens for my camera. That bear shot would have been so much better with a telephoto. I'm struggling with what to save up for, a trip to see Josh or bring him here, or that new lens. Not too sure what I'm going to do yet. Mom says I should try to get a credit card that does Aeroplan miles or something, and then run my entire financial life through it. I'm going to see what CIBC has to say. Or maybe not CIBC. I hate them.

I'm on my lunch break right now. I've run out of any sort of snacky type food, and have to cook anything I want to eat. I had scrambled eggs on toast for breaky and a grilled cheese. Both took me almost a half a freaking hour to cook on my stupid stove top burners. Damn you Parks Canada for not letting me have a real stove!

Anyway, none of this is interesting. I'm just trying to update more often. I'm sure none of it is good!

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment