Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sick sick sick.

I have a cold. And two canker sores. 

But other than that, things are going fantastic. Nine-ish days till I see Josh. I'm all confused whether it's nine or 10 days because I will be arriving around midnight. I guess it technically depends whetehr I arrive before or after 12, now doesn't it. But at any rate I am very excited, and so is he. We plan to do very little besides eat yummy dinners and lounge. Which is fine with me, and upon my request. Bringing a bit of normalcy to our relationship is great. 

I wish. Too bad I am poor and already 6 feet tall. 

I am getting ever so excited for my trip home in May. And for the entire thing. March flew by, but so far six days into April it is TAKING FOREVER! At least I get three-ish days with Josh in between the wait. We can wait together. 

Kya has been delightful lately. She is really cuddly and soft. She has taken to spending more time on my bed snuggling, which is nice. It's such a hastle having her around, but she makes up for it by being so damn cute. I can never get rid of her now. I'm committed. 

I've been able to taste with this cold, oddly enough. I downed half a one-pound chocolate bunny yesterday and wish I had the rest right now. Nom nom nom. I love Easter. Actually I love AFTER Easter when all the chocky goes on sale and I can snap it all up to stock my little candy bowl. I bought some delicious Hershey's Kisses for only $1.50. My chocolate bunny was a dollar. I hope to stock up on Creme Eggs and Mini Eggs. Delicious.

I have a chocolate problem, okay?

I got to talk to Ally for a few minutes yesterday. I don't think I've heard her voice in months. It was nice. I miss her so  much. Dad is avoiding any emails I send him. Wtf? I haven't heard from him except for one email with a quick few sentences he sent me last week after I asked Jenn to make him. He is getting an F minus in his fathering this month. 

Anyways, I better be off.

<3
Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment