Monday, November 15, 2010

Sight

My benefits kicked in on Nov. 1, and I have been just waiting for my next cheque to come in so I could buy a pair of lenses for my glasses. I've had the same glasses now for two years, and I can barely see out of them now. Not cool!

I forgot though, how much of a pain in the ass buying new glasses is. It's super expensive, takes a really long time and you have to deal with the most horrible sales staff ever as they try to sell you all types of stupid coatings. Seriously, $60 to dip my lens in juice? Shove it!

I went to a store in Cranbrook, and the guy literally harrassed me. He must have asked me 10 different times if I wanted all the coatings. I said seriously, I don't want them pal. We left, and he still thought he had a chance to sell the coatings on my way out.

I tried this online site where you upload a photo of yourself and you can try the glasses on it, kind of. I tried it but I'm not too sure how well it could possibly work. I had a hard time getting my head to fit. The glasses were all too small. Maybe my head is just too big.

Anyway, I am still without glasses, blind and poor now. Just the way I started.

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment