Sunday, November 28, 2010

Get to the good stuff

First things firt -- eating Honey Bunches of Oats Just Bunches. Delicious. Scrapbooked all day, got a few things done for Christmas.

Now I'm waiting for Josh to get home from Florida so we can have a goodnight Skype. Only 19 days till he's here, and I'm so excited I can't stop talking about Christmas to anyone who will listen. Believe me, that list is small, because everyone's getting tired of it.

I watched the Grey Cup tonight. That's how much I love my silly American. I really tried, but I just god bored. The last three or so minutes were kind of exciting when the Roughriders got a touchdown and things were looking up, but then they kind of blew it and the Alouettes got a turnover. I think I'd prefer to watch football over drinks while Josh watches, and I just sit around and look confused. Although maybe going to a game live would be fun. I have a feeling I will get to experience this in the near future.

There's nothing on TV. Must find something to do!

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment