Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Congratulations

I wanted to post and just say how ridiculously proud of my boyfriend I am! Josh got an internship with Bloomberg News starting in June! I knew he'd get it, but he was all doubting it. He is amazing!!

It was -37 with the windchill this morning according to the Canadian Weather office, but it turned out there was no wind, so it was just -30...aghh. Calgary was recorded as the second coldest place on earth, and Jasper wasn't far behind. Eff! It's too early in the winter for this shit!

I'm huddled under a blanket wearing my hardcore long johns and jeans, then a tank top, long sleeved shirt and hoodie. Still cold. I think Josh is out celebrating, but I'm hoping to catch him before I snuggle into bed, then wake up and try to find some sort of excuse not to get out of it again. The last few day's it's been the cold -- it's an easy target.

Anyway, congratulations to my incredible boyfriend. Can't wait to visit you wherever you end up!

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment