Saturday, September 11, 2010

Memories

I scrapbooked up a little storm this afternoon. Now both of my books are full! That's 40 pages! I'm starting on the back side of my blue album, which will equal another 20 pages. I took some photos (bad, 1,600 ISO ones because the plastic sleeves didn't warrant a flash....) of my favourite ones. here they are!
My prom page. Our stupid theme was winter wonderland, although nothing was wintery or wonderlandy.

Grad '06! Fuck yea!

One of many dedicated pages to my doggies.

This may be my greatest sequence of photos ever taken.

Visiting with Grandma on a rare happy occasion.

I like the stitching in this one. It's not perfect, but definitely something I want to use again later.

this one is very cluttered, but I love it because I love my baby horse.


I think this is definitely one of my favourites. Not just because it was my first Josh page, but I love the green, how it fits in with the background.

Again, cluttered page, but it's my baby Kya-beans, and I miss her a huge amount.

I think this is one of my favourites. The photos are from a few of my adventures since I moved here. It's really simple, but I love it!

I love any page with my babies on it! Miss you Amos, and keep on kickin' Zig!


I had to have a tribute to the Yukon Quest, because it's where I met Josh. He took the photo of me at the bottom right. So ridiculous!

So those are my favourites. If you're ever around, ask to see the rest and I will happily show them off. I think I'm the only one that's seen them all so far. The last six were done today/yesterday. And yes, I do realize I'm lame! But hey, my memories look a lot cooler than yours do I bet!

Now for some Planet Earth before bed.

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment