Saturday, September 11, 2010

15

So the new cool thing is to name the 15 albums that you've always stuck with. I thought I should pitch mine, but I'm sure I won't be able to get that many. Here goes.

1. Taking Back Sunday - Where you want to be
2. Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now
3. Rancid - Life Won't Wait
4. Millencolin - Pennybridge Pioneers
5. Tegan and Sara - The Con
6. Tenacious D - Self titled
7. Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros - Streetcore
8. Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever
9. Bad Religion - The Process of Belief
10. Against Me! - White Crosses
11. Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstien Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy
12. The Clash - London Calling
13. Dropkick Murphys - The Meanest of Times
14. Lady Gaga - Fame Monster
15. The Distillers - Sing Sing Death House

Okay, that wasn't as hard as I thought. I could have done more!

Love,
Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment