Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thanks

I have a new show, Rescue Me, and it is rejuvenating my love for Denis Leary. He really is an amazing actor. I'm about to rip into town to grab some pizza. I ate too much pasta for breakfast lunch and dinner, so it's time to change it up. Even though we're still quarreling I want to bring Vixen but I just don't want her in my car. Maybe in the trunk. But she's a crafty little dog, I'm sure she won't stay there. She's been outside since 8 this morning when she woke me up, so I'm sure she's nice and dirty by now. One of her favourite things to do is pace back and forth along the hardwood floors. Her paws make a clicking sound whether she's upstairs or downstairs. Then she stops in the living room and stares at me for awhile, and goes back to clicking along the house. She's quite the dog.

I want to go play squash but I don't think you can book a court by yourself. Also I think me playing squash by myself on Thanksgiving looks a little sad. I'll just wait for Marie to call about the group lessons. I really want to get started.

Anyways, I'm heading into town to grab the next season of rescue Me and pizza. Possibly some pepsi. I'm going to need some serious squash time after this weekend, but I guess considering the circumstances spending the weekend on the couch is acceptable.

Annalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment